We are still hiring and onboarding remotely during the COVID-19 situation!
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Experience with data visualisation and analysis.
- Experience with BI tools and queries.
- Strong analytical
- Proactive and precise.
- Proven experience in the mobile gaming industry with a strong understanding of the game and player market.
- Relevant professional study/courses completed.
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or similar.
- Proficient programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Python and R.
- Ability to write complex queries using languages such as SQL.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills, detail-oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances, and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!