Game Data Analyst
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Experience with data visualisation and analysis.
- Experience with BI tools and queries.
- Strong analytical
- Proactive and precise.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical , detail oriented, precise, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Fair salary and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and paid vacation.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over 20 individuals working in an autonomous team-based culture, we have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and more than 150 million downloads.
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.