Are you looking to expand your portfolio and taste the Game Industry hands-on during your studies? Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a diligent, detail-oriented person to join our team as a QA Tester.
As part of a small autonomous team, you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
In this role, you will play our games, try to break them and report bugs in a professional environment.
Your feedback and bug hunting skills will be of great importance to our success, so you will make your mark on new and existing titles played by millions worldwide.
You will work 6 hours a week, these 6 hours are flexible to organize (2x 3 hours or 3x 2 hours).
QA Tester (Part Time)
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Game Development or Game Design Bachelor student.
- Experienced in technical writing.
- Affinity with mobile games.
- Proactive and precise.
- Identify and isolate defects and technical issues in our games.
- Ensure bug reports are written clearly and accurately, capturing each meticulous detail.
- Execute feature test cases.
- Responsible for documenting issues using a bug-tracking system.
- Partner with fellow QA and members of the development team to ensure the testing needs for the project are met.
- Communicate issues found, concerns, and feedback to our Developers.
- You are a Bachelor student who is following a study in either Game Development or Game Design;
- Experienced in technical writing;
- Affinity with mobile games;
- Available for 2 or 3 days a week, between 09.00 – 17.00u;
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- iOS / Android mobile platform familiarity.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with bug reporting tools (E.G. Mantis, Bugsee);
- Worked on a Mobile game during your studies;
- Knowledge of Game Design principles;
- Knowledge of Unity3D and C#.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- A nice salary.
- Flexible hours and days.
- Great opportunity to start and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- A chance for a job or an internship.
- The chance to develop your skills in Game Design or Game Development by analyzing our games and talking to the people involved.