The most important role of HR in the games industry is to build a culture that attracts talented people and offers them a place to grow and flourish. The best teams create the best games, making this role very important for the growth of ChimpWorks!
As Senior HR Generalist you will be working together with our management to contribute to a safe, positive and enjoyable office atmosphere. By working in our creative environment you can grow and help out colleagues that produce mobile games played by millions worldwide.
We are looking for someone who is structured, independent and is energised by bringing others happiness.
What is it that makes working with us a great opportunity?
- Chimp Guardian:
- Become the guardian of our culture – someone who makes sure that the community stays healthy and the people have the opportunity to flourish and grow.
- Technically responsible for managing and configuring our Performance & Goals cycles.
- Continuously monitor, identify and take proactive steps to improve the employee experience.
- Company Growth:
- You challenge and advise managers on strategic HR and business issues and provide direction and advice in finding solutions (for short- and long term business needs).
- Personnel Manual – Implement and administer employee policies and programs consistently organisation-wide.
- From preparing job descriptions to on-boarding new employees and everything in between.
- Coach employees for personal growth.
- Research & arrange workshops and development opportunities for colleagues.
- HR Administration:
- Just the usual paperwork 😛
- HBO/WO-level / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as HR.
- You have a creative and solution-oriented mind, independent and resourceful.
- You are tenacious yet collaborative.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English languages.
- Experience in recruiting team members.
- An excellent understanding of HR needs, HR processes and HR tools.
- You have up-to-date HR knowledge.
- You are eager to learn, curious and want to develop yourself further.
- Excellent organisational, communication and social skills.
- Good people skills (understanding and knowing how to approach different kinds of people)
- Working experience in the game or app industry.
- Coaching experience.
- A passion for games.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct part-time hire (32h).
- Flexible hours.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
Founded in 2014 and based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, ChimpWorks is a game development company with popular titles for mobile platforms.
With an ambitious young team of over #1-ranked games and reached more than million downloads.individuals from over 10 different countries, we are working in an autonomous team-based culture. We have realised more than 5
We create exciting, fun, free-to-play mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. We continue to raise the bar through a data-driven, player-centric and super-iterative approach.
Our mission is to provide novel and unique games to create outstanding player experiences and fill the customer life with joy and excitement.