Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Committed to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Proactive and precise.
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry is a must!
- Medior: Minumum 2 years of experience in Unity and C#.
- Senior: Minumum 5 years of experience in Unity and C#.
- Relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, precise, quality-driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances, and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well-spoken English language.
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and a bonus system.
- Direct hire (even during the COVID-situation).
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.