Are you an experienced Unity Developer that spits out lines of code till the break of dawn? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
ChimpWorks develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for a Unity/C# Developer. As part of a small autonomous team you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
You’ll work closely with the project manager and designers to develop unique and original games. You will make sure the games maintain excellent performance and great user experience. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Proven game development experience.
- Experience with Unity and C#.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Committed to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Proactive and precise.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years experience as an Unity Developer programming in C#.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity for Android and iOS.
- An up to date online portfolio to see your work.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than million downloads.