Are you a 4th-year Game and Technology student that seeks a great opportunity to do an internship at a Game company to actually learn some cool things? Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
Then we have the perfect internship for you!
ChimpWorks develops hybrid casual mobile games and we are looking for Students that specialize in Unity/C# Development with a strong sense and affinity for Game Design. You will be working in a creative, challenging, and collaborative environment as part of a small autonomous team.
Together with you, we will define fun and challenging assignments that are tailored to your learning goals. You will be responsible for building small functional prototypes for new game ideas with the goal of being clear and recordable.
This is the perfect chance to build many games fast while thinking critically about a player’s understanding and expectations.
- Create clean C# code for Unity3D projects.
- Work on small functional prototypes.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Learn how to prioritize your own tasks and coordinate with the product manager effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- Understanding of Game Design fundamentals.
- Currently studying HBO ICT – Game and Technology or a related study (4th year).
- Experience with Unity and C# is a must.
- Passion for developing interactive applications and games.
- Ability to work independently.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Experience with development for mobile is a plus.
- Good sense of humor.
What We Offer
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- Fair salary and direct hire.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME games inspired office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
Do you find this internship interesting? Seize this opportunity and become a part of the ChimpWorks team!
Don’t wait, send us your CV now and we will contact you as soon as possible!