We are still hiring and onboarding remotely during the COVID-19 situation!
You will start under the wings of the Product Manager, yet it is our ambition that the Product Owner lands on his/her feet quickly and will transition to a full Product Owner position by taking on increasing responsibilities.
Therefore this position could be a great next step for a Senior Game Designer, a Junior Product Owner/Manager, or simply a great switch for a medior Product Owner.
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You in a Nutshell
- Proven Game Industry Experience.
- A strong sense of Ownership.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive and precise.
- You’ll support the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- You’ll work towards becoming the pillar for the Team and the Game; you’re the ultimate figure to whom teams turn when they need help regarding your Team’s/the Game’s focus.
- Experience in (Mobile) Game Experience or digital tech industry.
1+ years as Product Owner/Manager in the game industry, or
3+ years as a Game Designer, or
- Experience in leading and coaching a team.
- Project management experience.
- Willing to learn and ambitious to grow.
- Able to clearly communicate progress and coordinate the release of changes and features.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience leading successful agile Game Teams.
- Experience defining a clear Game Roadmap and strategy based on current trends.
- Experience in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves the Game’s quality and KPI’s.
- A sound understanding of Game Design principles and the ability to work closely with Game Designers, Artists, and Developers.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with Unity.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realize your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, bonus system, and direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer, and treats!
- AWESOME game-designed, office with a bar with pool table, table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts, and board games.
- An attractive office location in Eindhoven, easy for transportation and close to parks and a small shopping center.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office bar with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
- And most important: passionate, creative, talented, and friendly colleagues who together with the Happiness Officer create an amazing work environment!
We have realised more than 5 #1-ranked games and reached more than million downloads.